Sometimes we need coaching to shift from being a passenger on the bus of life to taking the driver seat.
That’s the role of Mentor/Life coaching.
Do You have a Coach/Mentor?
If not, you could be limiting your life/career/entrepreneurial success.
Why You Need To Hire A Coach In 2015 (Forbes)
10 Reasons Why You Need a Career Coach
Why do You need a Coach?
- Life and business has gone from being stable and mostly predictable to being fast-paced, impersonal and constantly changing
- A coach helps you stay connected to your desired outcomes, focused and living with purpose.
What does a coach do?
- A coach assists you to be a master of change.
- A coach keeps you focused, purposeful, motivated and accountable.
- A coach keeps you present and focused on the future, growth, strategic, and possibility oriented.
- A coach partners with you as a co-creator of your goals.
What are the benefits of having a coach?
- Reduce conflicts between behavior (what you do) versus what you want.
- Achieve outcomes
- Greater satisfaction and self-confidence
- More enjoyment from life
- Happier work or family relationships
- Better time management
- Less distractions
- Greater productivity (600% ROI)
A one hour Consciousness Coaching™, "Yoga2Life"™ Coaching, or Meditation or Mindfulness Coaching Session with Certified Life Coach Keith Engelhardt.
Session can be done over the phone or with a video conference session on-line.